Discuss 8:05 on a Sunday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is only getting in at that time.

4 years ago me and the mrs used to wake up around 7am put kettle on have a brew maybe go back to bed for an hour if I felt the need, up to carluccios around 10:30 for breakfast out by the lake, spend the day shopping maybe catch a movie or into wahaca for lunch then join some friends in the pub for the rest of the day. What I'd do to be able to do that just once this year...

When I ask my 10 yr old to hand over his Nintendo before bedtime, he sometimes comes up with the excuse: 'I can't find it dad? Not sure where I left it?' Come Monday morning, he struggles to get up as he has spent all night playing the damn thing? When he is having his shower, I turn his bedroom upside down till I find it. He doesn't see it again for at least TWO weeks.

He'll find his dick soon, how are you going to confiscate that when he refuses to leave it alone? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8:05 on a Sunday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back