Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss 8:05 on a Sunday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just after 6 am on a sunday is my best ,

kept on ringing and ringing , told them 150 quid first hour and stupid money after that

they went with it

turned out quick fibre washer job easy money

4am weekday. Not me but friend. Old bloke couldn't use stat and boiler clicked on at 4

Normally a quote for a bathroom. Old people seem to discuss these things over Sunday breakfast. And I doubt they know its Sunday. Since my dad's retired he's lost all track of days of the week.

8:05 that's halfway through the day! Kids have been up since half five for the past three years

When I ask my 10 yr old to hand over his Nintendo before bedtime, he sometimes comes up with the excuse: 'I can't find it dad? Not sure where I left it?' Come Monday morning, he struggles to get up as he has spent all night playing the damn thing? When he is having his shower, I turn his bedroom upside down till I find it. He doesn't see it again for at least TWO weeks.

I had a woman phone me constantly at 3am a few months back. My landline too, so I couldn't turn it off. Got worried after about 5 calls so went down and answered it.

Lady whose toilet 'keeps flushing'.

Turn out she was a sweet old lady with dementia onset. Talked her round, went out the next day and her flush button just needed a bit of grease.

Well I phoned them back a bit later on when I calmed down from them waking me on a Sunday morning.

It was a couple that I went out to on Friday morning as they had no heating she said we had to get someone else in as it was all banging and clattering this morning and that I left the filling loop open.

She then passed me over to the husband who said the pump was leaking and that I had left the filling loop open. I said I didn't leave the filling loop open as I checked the pressure after half hour of talking to them with the heating on and it hadn't moved. Turns out the pressure had gone down a bit and he topped it up this morning then the banging started! Oh says I so you have topped the pressure up so I didn't leave the loop open then? Haha.

She then passed me over to the husband who said the pump was leaking and that I had left the filling loop open. I said I didn't leave the filling loop open as I checked the pressure after half hour of talking to them with the heating on and it hadn't moved. Turns out the pressure had gone down a bit and he topped it up this morning then the banging started! Oh says I so you have topped the pressure up so I didn't leave the loop open then? Haha.

Anyone who tries it on with me like that gets a very abrupt end to the chat and blacklisted for all time. It's not on.

Anyone who tries it on with me like that gets a very abrupt end to the chat and blacklisted for all time. It's not on.

I don't think they were trying it on I think they are just an old couple with a system they don't understand. When I said that he filled it this morning he changed his tone.

They were just going on what the other plumber said.

Well I phoned them back a bit later on when I calmed down from them waking me on a Sunday morning.

It was a couple that I went out to on Friday morning as they had no heating she said we had to get someone else in as it was all banging and clattering this morning and that I left the filling loop open.

I always remove the filling loop and spanner on two blanks had too many customers playing with it and trying to pass te blame

Mine is only getting in at that time.

4 years ago me and the mrs used to wake up around 7am put kettle on have a brew maybe go back to bed for an hour if I felt the need, up to carluccios around 10:30 for breakfast out by the lake, spend the day shopping maybe catch a movie or into wahaca for lunch then join some friends in the pub for the rest of the day. What I'd do to be able to do that just once this year...

When I ask my 10 yr old to hand over his Nintendo before bedtime, he sometimes comes up with the excuse: 'I can't find it dad? Not sure where I left it?' Come Monday morning, he struggles to get up as he has spent all night playing the damn thing? When he is having his shower, I turn his bedroom upside down till I find it. He doesn't see it again for at least TWO weeks.

He'll find his dick soon, how are you going to confiscate that when he refuses to leave it alone? :)

He probably already have! When you go to get him up some mornings, he has his pants way past his ankles? Cheeky sod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 8:05 on a Sunday! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you got any plans for the long weekend? Are you going...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
I have bought a cistern lever that is described as having 3/8" bush According to the salesperson, the 3/8" refers to the diameter of the large...
Replies
Views
Hey there. We have a Ferroli boiler in our commercial premises. It is set on a schedule for 9-5 Friday and a few hours on Saturday and Sunday...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock