Discuss 750mm wide radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelmorris

I'm looking to replace a 750mm wide radiator in a bathroom. I want it to be the same width and I don't want a towel rail. Any ideas gratetfully received. Thanks

You might struggle to get one that width. It sounds like an old imperial size. The closest you will get will be 700mm wide and use radiator extensions to get the correct pipe centres.

Myson premier HE 743mm wide. Any decent plumbers merchant will get you one.
Heights are 390, 530 and 690mm.

Myson premier HE 743mm wide. Any decent plumbers merchant will get you one.
Heights are 390, 530 and 690mm.
Thanks - Pretty pricey, but a lot less hassle than taking up the bathroom floor to alter the pipe width.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 750mm wide radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. The current towel rail is 1000mm x 600mm and ideally I'd like the pipes coming straight from the ground into the rail. The distance...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm know plumber although i have just fitted a new shower and im also happy to attempt swapping radiators which is what i want to do but...
Replies
Views
Having now finished all the wiring, plastering, laying the floor and spending 6 solid weeks and many thousands of £££’s completely gutting and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock