Discuss 650 polypipe white waste fitting £66 in birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
bit of a feck up i bid and won a bulk load of fittings on ebay thinking i could collect last week but the seller had gone on holiday and they are now to far for me to collect im going to try to get them to send but if theres someone close to birmingham wants to collect i could contact them and let you have them
Plumbing Fittings | eBay good deal for someone

Would it help if anyone was travelling from Birmingham to London who could bring them down for you Steve?

thats why i bid for them and i was passing birmingham on thursday and again wednesday this week so for a short detour it was worth it it may happen that i can get them shipped and still be worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 650 polypipe white waste fitting £66 in birmingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I was all set to buy 3 x 3m 22m Hunter overflow pipe, 6 x 90° bend ,2 x 135° bend ,2 x Straight connectors + 125mm solvent cement. All...
Replies
Views
Had a job today, someone had been there before, woman had a leak on stack, half the kitchen had been demolished and new inspection point had been...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is my first post on here so please excuse if I'm not au fait with the procedure - I'm not even sure if I'm posting in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock