Discuss 3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes as they all look the bloody same to me or are there subtle unseen differences that make them different between manufacturers. the reason i ask i have old dear with a leaky duo tec he a which blown the motor and fuses have to replace the diverter but i have a boat load of these motors in the shed. she aint got much money so trying to save her a penny or two.

3 way valve motor.jpg

If you have a "boat load" in your shed 'julesverne' check out their identity from the manufacturers .... Maybe you could teach us something here if they're one and the same? Personally I recon they're from the same manufacturer who sell to the masses. I must admit I haven't had to change many and never took that much notice ... :)

If you are looking to her money, just change the diverter cartridge and not the complete valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock