Currently reading:
3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes.

Discuss 3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes as they all look the bloody same to me or are there subtle unseen differences that make them different between manufacturers. the reason i ask i have old dear with a leaky duo tec he a which blown the motor and fuses have to replace the diverter but i have a boat load of these motors in the shed. she aint got much money so trying to save her a penny or two.

3 way valve motor.jpg

If you have a "boat load" in your shed 'julesverne' check out their identity from the manufacturers .... Maybe you could teach us something here if they're one and the same? Personally I recon they're from the same manufacturer who sell to the masses. I must admit I haven't had to change many and never took that much notice ... :)

If you are looking to her money, just change the diverter cartridge and not the complete valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 3 way valve motors are they interchangable between makes. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back