Discuss 10mm chrome plated street elbows. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Looking for 10mm chrome plated street elbows compression or speedfit.

Any ideas.

Thanks.

Deadly serious.

Customer wants plastic central heating (10mm SF), fine no probs, but I want a neater job to the downstairs rads. Hence 10mm rad valves with a 10mm chrome elbow into the bottom of the valves to accept sf pipe. Screw fix do the trv with the 10mm chrome sf elbow, just want to procure the elbows without the valves.

Almost every good plumbers merchants will sale them, we mostly use Myson one which look pretty neat.

they make for a nice neat job on 10mm no pipes out of the floor you running from above or below ?

Both, 4 up, 3 down, up I'll get the pipes up behind skirting and rad and into the valve and the ones down stairs are on stud walls.

Both, 4 up, 3 down, up I'll get the pipes up behind skirting and rad and into the valve and the ones down stairs are on stud walls.
one problemyoull find is without the pipework to hold them smaller rads float about on the brackets your best to spread the bracets to as wide as you can so they lock the rad
if pipe is coming up behind the skirting let it loop up then down and out towards the valve this allows rads to be lifted of to decorat with out draining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 10mm chrome plated street elbows. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag...
Replies
Views
Our boiler is in the loft and I encountered a leak in a roof above our side extension store room which has transpired to be from the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to be install a shower elbow, I like the look of this one, but I think the maximum thread length I should screw in is around 40mm...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
I have Honeywell Valencia TRVs 10mm pipe size, I’m making mods to accommodate larger rads and it looks like the 10mm compression insert is special...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock