Search the forum,

Discuss £1000 reward... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay a grind to have ten minutes with them with an angle grander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £1000 reward... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New to the site. I'm a homeowner and I have no knowledge about plumbing, so thought someone else may be able to advise? In the early hours of Monday morning I had a leak under my kitchen sink. I think the noise must have woken me, so it thankfully I was able to get my father in law over to...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov) I had noticed the water wasn't getting hot nor the heating. We had someone come have a look the next day thinking it was something simple like the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'll try to describe my issue as best I can but I've attached a video and linked to some images below that might do a better job of explaining. Edit: Just noticed the video didn't upload. I'll try to upload to an external site and pop a link at the bottom when it's done. In the...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in kitchen (Retrospective view of alternate option when it was found that promise of removing pipes from airing cupboard could not be fulfilled). Battery...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all newbie so please be gentle, ok so I'm having to change job due to developing diabetes, (HGV driver) I have always had an interest in working as a plumbing/gas engineer but never had the motivation to follow it through, now it would seem i have had the kick in the backside I needed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock