Discuss You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are nice bags tho! I'm gonna be paranoid about taking one home now!

had one of those calls today -" my boiler has broken down and I have not got much money and I have got to go into hospital next wk and need my isar fixing as hw works but not heating " don't think I will be going to that one

As soon as they say there skint I lose interest. No good to me if you can't get paid, end of.

thought it cost a tenner cancelling a cheque?

stuff some carrier bags in it and tell her you had a whip round for her!!.

Give it to the mrs put her ***** in ? Aslong as te bag is big enough !

If you'd known she was going to pull the 'I'm not paying you' trick you could have put a house brick in it to save you knocking on the door.

I walked off with one (forgot to ask, handy for storing loose bits) for a customer-bought tap I just fitted. She phoned to ask if I had acidentally take it with me. I told her I did and that I'd drop it round monday. Was too busy and forgot and so dropped it round tuesday. She phoned to say that because I hadn't dropped it round when said she had cancelled the cheque for the job.
Has she paid up yet or are you still having to wait?

Of course you will be adding bank charges to your invoice, for administration costs? I would, the cheeky git!

i had a women ask how much of her electric i was going to take home as i had the spare battery of my drill plugged in all day

I had a council tenant ask me to pay for the leccy in the meter for my vac, I was servicing her boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock