Search the forum,

Discuss You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the books luckily, and we do a lot of work for her. Some people are just set in their ways I suppose.

Set in their ways or not, this request is absurd and there's no way I'd have done it. I'd have said the water was contaminated or something like that.

I hate weird requests like this, I once had a women who asked me to walk around upstairs on my hands and knees as she didnt like footprints on the carpet.

Absolute nonsense, I told her health and safety said I couldn't.

Im sure some people just have nothing better to do.

i had a funny one the other day i look after a flat that belongs to an old friend irttts currently let out to a russian couple who speak reasonable english or so i thought
the problem wqas the lights kept tripping and the cause was water coming down the out side of a bit of 4 inch into the bathroom fan as the roof is the freeholders responsibility i removed the fan and taped the wiring back oput of harms way as iwas up the ladder i past it to the russian and asked him to keep it safe
when the roof was fixed i went back to refit the fan and he had thrown it away obviouisly lost in translation

I would have said, no problem at all. That's an hours worth of labour to save the water for you love then please. ÂŁ25+VAT if you would be so kind.

Sure they wouldn't want to save the water any more after that!

I hate weird requests like this, I once had a women who asked me to walk around upstairs on my hands and knees as she didnt like footprints on the carpet.

She was just testing if you would before getting the full rubber suit out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
Quite a fetching look. I bet you get a special sort of customer looking like that!

I was going to press the like button, but I was worried it might get misconstrued.

Don't care me, I'd hit it.

Right in the face with a 2x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to You know the cloth bags taps sometimes come in? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock