Currently reading:
Yet another satisfied Williams customer

Discuss Yet another satisfied Williams customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, just wanted to say a big thanks to Ray for the prompt delivery this morning, (and the nice surprise inside)

well i hope ray will keep the good work up. and loads of promotions lol

He a good lad

They are the best IMO I've been using them for mouths now had loads of stuff no problems

They are the best IMO I've been using them for mouths now had loads of stuff no problems

So thats where the biccies have been going... :) Just back from Tescos with 100 boxes of biccies and chocs in the boot. Some of them might even make it to work... :

Evening all, just wanted to say a big thanks to Ray for the prompt delivery this morning, (and the nice surprise inside)

Thanks my Irish friend. Since you have been so kind, I won't embarrass you by letting everyone on the forum know that the courier got to your job this morning before you did...

Oops - did I say that out loud? Sorry... :)

Ha ha same here I turned up 10 huhhhh hummmm mins after it arrived

Ray, you really need to buy them from costco of somewhere!

You can usually get a decent bargain in Tescos. Big boxes of Thorntons and big boxes of Cadbury choccy fingers on clearance today. I couldn't resist it - Mrs S picked up a tenners worth of fruit and yoghurt, and I come out with several hundred quids worth of chocolate and biccies.

In my defence it was before 7:55 and it's a love job!! Nice to see I'm not the only costco affiliate on here eh Killy

ray b and m is your friend for bargains i no money is tight lol

In my defence it was before 7:55 and it's a love job!! Nice to see I'm not the only costco affiliate on here eh Killy

Look for the nut cube thingys in there, come ina kilo pack i think.

they are lovely.

.......i need to go to costco

i rang plumbase today to order worseter and baxi spares 4 times before they answered the phone rang williams the phone rang once,i mean literally one ring it was picked up,difference in service is amazing pity ray dont sell spares

Was there just before Christmas spent£468 filled the chest freezer in the shed and the kitchen cupboards ain't going back for another 3 months (I hope)

And the list gets longer.........sorry boys but the ready cooked ribs get me.........like a moth to a light bulb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another satisfied Williams customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock