Discuss Yet another satisfied Williams customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all, just wanted to say a big thanks to Ray for the prompt delivery this morning, (and the nice surprise inside)

well i hope ray will keep the good work up. and loads of promotions lol

He a good lad

They are the best IMO I've been using them for mouths now had loads of stuff no problems

They are the best IMO I've been using them for mouths now had loads of stuff no problems

So thats where the biccies have been going... :) Just back from Tescos with 100 boxes of biccies and chocs in the boot. Some of them might even make it to work... :

Evening all, just wanted to say a big thanks to Ray for the prompt delivery this morning, (and the nice surprise inside)

Thanks my Irish friend. Since you have been so kind, I won't embarrass you by letting everyone on the forum know that the courier got to your job this morning before you did...

Oops - did I say that out loud? Sorry... :)

Ha ha same here I turned up 10 huhhhh hummmm mins after it arrived

Ray, you really need to buy them from costco of somewhere!

You can usually get a decent bargain in Tescos. Big boxes of Thorntons and big boxes of Cadbury choccy fingers on clearance today. I couldn't resist it - Mrs S picked up a tenners worth of fruit and yoghurt, and I come out with several hundred quids worth of chocolate and biccies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Yet another satisfied Williams customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock