Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Worcester CDI gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

Hi, on the old 28CDI anyone know what voltage DC you should expect at high and low flame?

just looked at the fault finder and it doesnt give a voltage for the gas valve is it not marked on the valve its self
dont you just love worcesters fault finder at one point it says replace board if this doesnt work replace gas valve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester CDI gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I hope you are well. Need some advice on this boiler and fault. E229. Went there and condensate was totally blocked so cleaned it and...
Replies
Views
Hi I am replacing suspect diverter valve on old Worcester Bosch 28cdi. There is a small black slotted screw there (see the photo). Could someone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
I got a problem with my boiler,it's got some vibration when it starts to work,it doesn't fire up unless I duck tap and blank half of the air...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock