Discuss worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes through its sequence full fan speed but will not fire, and after about 3 minutes fault lights blue on and off and refresh light about 1 beat per second, any ideas.

Is there gas on the meter?
Is the gas valve opening?
If these are ok then could be ignition problem (as in probes, leads or generator). To test the leads you will need to do a resistance test not continuity, but I can't remember what the value is. There are various other things to check, such as fan pressure etc, but these initial things need to be checked first.

inlet/working pressure
co2 level
flue condition
ignition electrodes
gas valve
pcb

Have a look in the MI's the sequence of the blue flashing light will steer you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock