Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes through its sequence full fan speed but will not fire, and after about 3 minutes fault lights blue on and off and refresh light about 1 beat per second, any ideas.

Is there gas on the meter?
Is the gas valve opening?
If these are ok then could be ignition problem (as in probes, leads or generator). To test the leads you will need to do a resistance test not continuity, but I can't remember what the value is. There are various other things to check, such as fan pressure etc, but these initial things need to be checked first.

inlet/working pressure
co2 level
flue condition
ignition electrodes
gas valve
pcb

Have a look in the MI's the sequence of the blue flashing light will steer you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got an issue with an ageing worcester 24i junior. It seems to run fine but often trips RCD just after using HW. I couldn't find an issue but checked and cleaned all contacts and checked terminations in socket and plug (it is a caravan if that makes a plug ok IDK?) It's definitely...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
I need some help with a Worcester Junior 28i gas boiler and I'm hoping someone here may have came across this fault before ... I have checked the following: 240v at supply connections All internal push on connections are correctly fitted to the PCB board The transformer is giving the correct...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or two and then goes off. After another few seconds it starts again and then stays on. This happens around 8 out of 10 times. I had engineer having a...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
G
Morning Guys, I have a Worcester 230 Combi in a rental property that is going to overheat lockout after a couple of minutes on DHW, no issue when on CH but if DHW is called for when heating is on same fault occurs. System is clean as always had inhibitor so unlikely to be a blocked heat...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock