Discuss worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it goes through its sequence full fan speed but will not fire, and after about 3 minutes fault lights blue on and off and refresh light about 1 beat per second, any ideas.

Is there gas on the meter?
Is the gas valve opening?
If these are ok then could be ignition problem (as in probes, leads or generator). To test the leads you will need to do a resistance test not continuity, but I can't remember what the value is. There are various other things to check, such as fan pressure etc, but these initial things need to be checked first.

inlet/working pressure
co2 level
flue condition
ignition electrodes
gas valve
pcb

Have a look in the MI's the sequence of the blue flashing light will steer you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28 i junior in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, My boiler is a Worcester 28i Junior and the fan switches itself on for no reason. The timer will be off and the hating may have been off...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've got an issue with an ageing worcester 24i junior. It seems to run fine but often trips RCD just after using HW. I couldn't find an issue but...
Replies
Views
I need some help with a Worcester Junior 28i gas boiler and I'm hoping someone here may have came across this fault before ... I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hi all I had a new bathroom fitted about 4 months ago and all was fine until about a week ago. But now when I turn the lever to run the rain head...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock