Discuss Williams & Co Hastings branch - born 16th May 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

We are pleased to announce the birth of our Hastings branch - weighing in at 3600 square feet.

We completed the deal on 10 - 12 Armstrong close yesterday, after a mammoth 5 months of legal labour, and a legal bill to match. <ouch>

Much thanks due to a certain bearded, landie/icecream van driving/dog training forum member for his help in finding it. Fortunately I have this pic without him or his icecream truck in the frame:

hastings photo.jpg

There is quite a lot of demolition and rebuild to do on this one, so probably 8 - 9 weeks to fit out, estimated opening date in late July.

The branch manager will be "Wild Bill" Dawson, ably supported by Sophie (Mrs Wild Bill) - Bill formerly ran our Southampton branch, but fancied relocating to sunny sussex.

wildbill.jpg

Next week we are looking at a building in Ashford in Kent, so I hope to have more news on that soon.

Ray

Well done Ray, still not close enough for me yet :) How's the ecommerce site going?

Well done Ray, still not close enough for me yet :) How's the ecommerce site going?

Thanks Simon

The ecommerce site is going slowly, although distance sales via the forum, twitter and just word of mouth around the country are going better than I expected. But don't tell Dan, or he might want to re-negotiate the sponsorship. :)

In fact, posting this thread was displacement activity when I should have been working on the ecommerce! <hangs head in shame>

Today Hasting, tomorrow the world, a Ray, well OK this time next year any road, onward & upwards.
Mike will be please.
Good Luck Ray. BTW is it a boy or a girl ?

Congrats Ray, you fellas will be getting a bigger tax bill than Amazon at this rate!

That looks as if its behind the fiat/ nissan garage.....near pts

It is, just along the road from South Coast Roofing and Omnico. Great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co Hastings branch - born 16th May 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock