Discuss Williams & Co Eastbourne branch - born 25th Jan 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats ray! I've never met a poor bookie or plumbers merchant! I called in to your reading branch last week. Very helpful I must say!

There you have it. He's the bald one. Wasn't there my bum!

nah - that's Doug, the branch manager. He has run our Brighton branch for a few years, and had a full head of hair when he started, but dealing with all you plumbers made it fall out.

If you are really that interested, all the directors mugshots are on [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/history.html"]this link[/DLMURL] with me looking particularly gormless. Rachel and Ann are a lot better looking than me and MickW.

Last edited by a moderator:
nah - that's Doug, the branch manager. He has run our Brighton branch for a few years, and had a full head of hair when he started, but dealing with all you plumbers made it fall out.

If you are really that interested, all the directors mugshots are on [DLMURL="http://www.williams.uk.com/history.html"]this link[/DLMURL] with me looking particularly gormless. Rachel and Ann are a lot better looking than me and MickW.

After looking at your mug shot. I'd have kept your face a secret too :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Having seen your current and recently past avatars, I'm thinking that people who live in glass houses...

Im a part time model on the side ill have you know :)

I have no control over my avatars. They get changed all the time by the mods who think its funny.

My current one is if my choosing though, I'll give it ten minutes before one of the. Reads this now though and changes it :-(

Well I visited today, filled a form in and got a case of beer. Shame I don't drink but my nephews will be happy. I even spent some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co Eastbourne branch - born 25th Jan 2013 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back