Search the forum,

Discuss Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We use vw transporters and also have a caddy van
think they are great

The most popular vans are going to be French, they're cheap. Toyota hiace.

I've just ordered a transit custom swb wanted a transporter but 25 k is to much to throw old boilers rads etc in the back . Anybody got any horror stories bad pionts about the new transit?

I've just ordered a transit custom swb wanted a transporter but 25 k is to much to throw old boilers rads etc in the back . Anybody got any horror stories bad pionts about the new transit?

It's a bit late to ask now!

Your right Leo had a rush of blood to the head was sick and tired of spending money on my pile of scrap vito buy now think later

A mate of mine says they drive like a car. I know it's unbelievable, me with a mate.

Comfort, have heated leather seats in my 90. Looking forward to winter. :44:

Touch wood she has been fine, but deep down if it came to it you'd have 1 lmao

No seriously, I wouldn't. Lovely looking van that drives really well. But no, never will I own a traffic.

Renault master MWB , stay away from them , it's great to drive when working but it's cost a fortune , bought it outright for nearly 8gs, I just had a 2400 bill , ( clutch flywheel , disks , pads , handbrake cable , wing mirror for mot ) 1 week later the starter motor goes so I've spent 3GS on it then 4 weeks later ( now ) the gearbox has gone which will cost another few gs , I fookin hate this van , my last Renault was ace but this one is a pile of poo, I won't want to sell as have changed everything lol

Renault master MWB , stay away from them , it's great to drive when working but it's cost a fortune , bought it outright for nearly 8gs, I just had a 2400 bill , ( clutch flywheel , disks , pads , handbrake cable , wing mirror for mot ) 1 week later the starter motor goes so I've spent 3GS on it then 4 weeks later ( now ) the gearbox has gone which will cost another few gs , I fookin hate this van , my last Renault was ace but this one is a pile of poo, I won't want to sell as have changed everything lol

Wise words Kris, avoid Renaults at all costs.

Renault Traffic - Ive got a problem with the ECU turning stuff on and off randomly!! sometimes the windscreen wipers work on there own haha

Renault Traffic - Ive got a problem with the ECU turning stuff on and off randomly!! sometimes the windscreen wipers work on there own haha

you sure its not haunted / possessed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock