Search the forum,

Discuss Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
04 Renault Traffic 1.9 SWB (Don't tell Leo though)

I don't think Leo will make it this far in the thread before he smashes his computer up! Lol

My dad has a transit,engines bomb proof but transits rust badly,reason i went for the citroen is it has the transits engine but does not rust,though there are millions of transits on the Road,though they are very common to get broken into see here

Which Transit engine does it have please Gas Man ? is it the MK6/7 engine or the latest Custom engine ?
I used to have a Mk 6 & loved it but the rust was a bit of an issue. Be time for a new van next year so doing a bit of research. :)

Which Transit engine does it have please Gas Man ? is it the MK6/7 engine or the latest Custom engine ?
I used to have a Mk 6 & loved it but the rust was a bit of an issue. Be time for a new van next year so doing a bit of research. :)
its the mk7 2.2 puma,not the mk 6 2.0 durotorque ,though the puma is based on the mk6 lump its more complex

its the mk7 2.2 puma,not the mk 6 2.0 durotorque ,though the puma is based on the mk6 lump its more complex

Thanks. May be I'll take a look at them when the time comes.
They used to use the Peugeot HDi engine didn't they ?

Thanks. May be I'll take a look at them when the time comes.
They used to use the Peugeot HDi engine didn't they ?

2.0 hdi was very similar to the transit,psa (citroen/peugeot) make both the 2.0 and 2.2,Ford make the same engine under licence

Landrover Defender 110 TD5 hardtop all terrain plumbing command unit. In blue!!

Have a 2013 Renault trafic meself. I kno the French vans get a loada flak but it's me 4th one over maybe 12-15yrs without major grief.

Vauxhall Vivara 2007
2900 LWB

Vans running gears have been amazing.

I like the look of the transit custom van though so will be between a new Vivara and a custom next year when it's time for a new van

Vauxhall Vivaro 06 lwb other than timing belt needed to be changed at 40k nothing else has popped its head up

09 plate transit. Put 15k on it in the last 6 months but love it. Just need to sort the racking out.

Landrover Defender 110 TD5 hardtop all terrain plumbing command unit. In blue!!

Very tasty! What's the hardtop like for use every day? I've got a 110 utility that I put the seats flat and use if the T5 is in the shop; find it a bit high for constant loading/unloading tho....

Vivaro 1.9 lwb 2012 model. Much better engine than the previous model, no issues to date.

Picked up a 65 plate Vauxhall vivaro sportive 1.6 bi-turbo yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Van Do You Use? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock