Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss When did the 5 word rule disappear? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aquarius

Used to be 5 word rule, now 20 characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea when this came in

20 characters.PNG

Think it was around the time Dan switched forum name, server or something or the other. Does make things hard sometimes if you just want to name that tool or fitting for the OP. Something to do with Google software now I recall. Sure there is a sticky about the in`s & out`s of it.

Reply to When did the 5 word rule disappear? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I need to run this CH pipework to a radiator located beyond the electric wiring in the image below. Just to be safe I was wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock