Discuss When a Plumber doesn't reply back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people I found were off the major boiler maker websites - their accredited installers.

I just assumed if I wanted a Boiler then an accredited installer knows that boiler make better than someone who isnt accredited?

Doesn’t mean it’s an easy job just because they’re accredited. Get some independents out listen to what they have to say

The people I found were off the major boiler maker websites - their accredited installers.

I just assumed if I wanted a Boiler then an accredited installer knows that boiler make better than someone who isnt accredited?
Sounds reasonable and logical to me so either the job is a @#$* or there is something else.

most people wont move existing boilers due to too many risks eg not working afterwards etc

Any decent Plumber will be busy I would be more worried if they bit your arm off for the work and came next day , I have gone down the route off pricing higher especially on large jobs where you are tieing yourself up for weeks on end, a phone call from you would at least let you know where you stand JL. Cheers kop

most people wont move existing boilers due to too many risks eg not working afterwards etc

So I am pretty much buggered then. If thats the case why didnt the installers just say that over the phone.

If moving a boiler is that troublesome then I may as well just leave it.

It they were from the major boiler mfrs then they are specifically in the business of fitting new boilers and won't want to move old boilers.
(And if the boiler has "done it's duty" and your not on the bread line why not get new - energy efficiency etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When a Plumber doesn't reply back in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock