Discuss What wet vac to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Piperdave22

Gas Engineer
I’m looking to get a decent wet vac . I have been using a Charles but it’s started spitting out when full and not shutting off
Had a titan and it corroded through the bottom .
Want it for sucking up brick dust when chasing pipes but also for final clean Etc so don’t want it blowing dust everywhere .
Aswell as general plumbing uses obviously .
Only have a small van so one that does all would be ideal but I’m thinking it may be best to just buy two , one for wet and one for dry .

What are you all using / recommend. Don’t mind paying good money for it . If it’s a decent bit of kit.

Reply to What wet vac to buy? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
I live in a converted Victorian pub, and our kitchen and downstairs bathroom are at basement level. Behind the downstairs toilet there’s a...
Replies
Views
im of understanding that lots of you use wet vacs to remove the last bits of water from pipe work after draining a system, in order to carry out...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
My 8 month old karcher wd3 decided to spit black radiator sludge over customers carpet the other day :mad:. So I'm on the market for a new vac...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock