Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Which wet and dry vac? in the Plumbing Tools area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Tommo25

Tommo25 GSR

My 8 month old karcher wd3 decided to spit black radiator sludge over customers carpet the other day :mad:. So I'm on the market for a new vac. I've heard good things about the nematic Charles although it seams a bit pricey! Ideally I would like one where you don't have to keep changing filters from wet to dry too.

What are you guys using??

Thanks

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Vac king from machine mart, be quick whilst the 14oow motor are still in stock. Just ordered 2 as I don`t want a 900w version. Thought they all had different filters?

3. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

I am still on the Wickes cheapy £30 ish , but bought the wet and dry filter for £15 , ace machine .. just stay away from squashy bloo things in cisterns or it all goes t!ts up

• Like Like x 1
  4. Matchless.plumb

Matchless.plumb Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

I definitely could recommend the wet and dry vac of parkside. The good thing about it is you can suck and push which is great for draing things :)

5. London Gas

London Gas GSR

Had a wickes one was the best one until I dropped and cracked it.

Had a couple of others worst being Titan, metal bodies are a bad idea, you leave any water in them they just rot away until they leak.

6. rpm

Mine have stainless tanks, they don`t "rot" mind you I don`t leave water in them either! ;)

7. London Gas

London Gas GSR

I'm sure mine was advertised as stainless, yet I think I grabbed some slightly acidic water once and emptied it then left it to dry itself, would expect this not to happen often don't have time to sit and dry my vac...

8. rpm

Me neither, just open the drain off and screw the cap back on when done.

9. spanner

spanner Plumber GSR

Try Bosch new 18v cordless solo...
    Brilliant

10. deg

deg Member

Got a link?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. which wet vac do plumbers recommend?

• Users found this page by searching for:

1. which wet vac do plumbers recommend?