Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I've pulled the pin - mutual agreement between myself, builder and customer on some projects that were about to be started.
In all honesty about 200+ k of work.

Someone is dying every 2 minutes in Italy, 17 minutes in New York and we are about to be under the onslaught of the virus over here.

Anything essential will be done, under strict conditions or premise inspection.
I'm not going to take any adverse risks.

There will be the other side to this pandemic, I want to be around on the other side
[automerge]1585384920[/automerge]
Cheers KOP
👍

Last edited:
I've pulled the pin - mutual agreement between myself, builder and customer on some projects that were about to be started.
In all honesty about 200+ k of work.

Someone is dying every 2 minutes in Italy, 17 minutes in New York and we are about to be under the onslaught of the virus over here.

Anything essential will be done, under strict conditions or premise inspection.
I'm not going to take any adverse risks.

There will be the other side to this pandemic, I want to be around on the other side
[automerge]1585384920[/automerge]
Cheers KOP
👍
Getting out of hand here mate 280 deaths today and we haven't peaked yet NHS doing there best to cope but they are at full capacity and falling ill themselves, Boris Johnson has it , the health minister , and the top medical advisor to the government others will follow no doubt . Stay safe OZ self isolate with your loved ones bud . Regards kop

Last edited:
I work from home 50% of the time anyway. However we have had to cancel an important board meeting and get it done by email. Our major client at the present in Iraq who was pushing for 5 month delivery has agreed to await a while due to the world wide situation. BIG BUT my Mrs has been told to work from home from Monday after her weeks holiday so I am dreading the state of my office
The companies that make our plumbing and heating devices were on lock down but I expect the forges to be blown down anytime. Centralheatking
We had a board meeting at 11.00 this morning up on Clieve Hill just 4 of us ....quite unreal all went in own trucks and stood quite apart in a gentle off shore wind , they voted (I am non exec dir) after a chat
Our company moves fwds again ....strange days these. Chking

Almost at the end of my dad's full bathroom install. This started out as him wanting a new shower and tiling around said area. With his mind changing about what he wants every five minutes myself and my brother (joiner) have ended up taking the whole room back to the brickwork, fully tiled the walls and floor, installed new WC, moved locations of basin and radiator, fitted a new ceiling and installed spotlights and fan. Just got to tile the shower tray now.

We've been getting ale money for our work... and now the pubs are shut.

Almost at the end of my dad's full bathroom install. This started out as him wanting a new shower and tiling around said area. With his mind changing about what he wants every five minutes myself and my brother (joiner) have ended up taking the whole room back to the brickwork, fully tiled the walls and floor, installed new WC, moved locations of basin and radiator, fitted a new ceiling and installed spotlights and fan. Just got to tile the shower tray now.

Must be a lot of ale @Keefy :D

And your dads happy ..wish mine was still around and wanted a new bathroom ..well done
Centralheatking

The weekend before the lockdown I took my little Mavic Mini out for a flight to get some footage (link below). The intention was to pay proper attention to what I was filming, whilst always flying safely of course, so I could make a proper edited film using the footage and add some music. My other videos are just raw footage up until now although there are some beautiful scenes. I take no credit for the beautiful scenes because Guernsey makes that easy.

I had never edited a video before this and it took me a while to get it right but I had the time during this lockdown to go through the footage I had gathered before all this madness really kicked off here. 40 minutes of flight footage around the area condensed into 8 minutes for the video. Then I found a bit of rights-free music to hopefully go with it.

If you want to relax (I hope it's relaxing for you!) please take a look. It's 8 minutes of scenery on one of our small peninsulas with an old fort and a long distance rifle range on it. On my channel is other raw footage of a few coastal flights over Guernsey.

Here is my video. Best viewed at 1080p View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73GqDAdhMhM

Last edited:
Hi all you copper lover's, take a look at this (it was done by a friend of mine).

54mm tube.
IMG-20200408-WA0009.jpg

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock