Discuss What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Part of what I've been doing today, rerouting 10mm heating pwk...... what a pig.
Oak boxing 20mm thick to cut through first.
20200319_150554.jpg

Anyone else find unless your installing it from new 10mm takes longer to install and sort out ?

I ripped this out on Monday morning thinking I had a week before lockdown.
Just one guy in the house and he is staying away so I can get finished.
17C40C9C-D26D-492C-A1D9-731A380E3D9B.jpeg

That's seen a bit of service scott hope you get done asap mate I am now finishing up jobs this week then that's me done for at least 3 weeks, keep well mate . Regards kop

Might have to get the tools back out and warm the van up based on some of the discussions around assistance for the self employed. Looks like we may be sold down the river.

Interesting times ahead.

Reply to What we all working on this week ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock