Discuss what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota hiace 07, tyres and brake pads. Never failed an mot, serviced annually.

I've always had Transits. Mines is a LWB medium roof and it's been rock solid. For sheer space and reliability I can't fault it. There are plenty of online companies offering hire lease or other cheap but attractive monthly payments for a brand new one. One I know of is Crusader vans.

Wouldn't touch a newer van with high mileage. Most are ex rental and have been used and abused. Ford also seem to think that every business will be renewing their vans every 3 years and the build quality on some of the foreign imports reflects that.

Citroen relay 07 reg. love it I've had it for 2 years its done about 80k nice and big in the back ,much bigger than a transit. In 2 years I have changed 2 bulbs and a fuse, brake pads, tyres.
I will get another when I'm done with this one.

what size have you got mate? Most of the transits im finding seem to be around the 100k mark seen a few relays at 45k. I would love to buy my works transit as it will go to auction in a couple of weeks.
I have messaged to ask if i can buy it but doubt they will allow it.

Here's the link to Crusader with their deal on a new Relay.

[DLMURL="http://www.crusadervans.co.uk/citroen_relay-leasing.htm"]Citroën Relay Van Leasing, Citroën Relay Contract Hire - Crusader Vans[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks system looking at 2nd hand at min as dont want to commit to anything then find i dont have the work maybe once the work starts coming in

my current van a pug experts been boringly reliable and goes like a rocket but its no defender

when you have constantly lost shed loads of money over the years on 'tin cans' you begin to appreciate the value of a 100% customizable 'defender', mine is worth ten times more today than the day it was built in 1992. and also one of the most comfortable, believe it or not but it does have a £2k interior.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock