Discuss What the heck is happening to this globe/ country in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

They’ll be yoof’s and underage, so a stiff telling off only. Walk straight out of the station... giving it the middle finger

:mad:
And that is the exact problem, they have no fear of getting caught because they know that even if they do, the will receive little to no punishment. That on top of parents no longer been allowed to properly discipline their child and we end up with the little shites we see walking the streets today.

They should be made to stand alone (not with their mates) in front of each and every person who contributed toward that exhibition.

They should be made to see the hurt and upset that their own behavior has caused and listen to what people think of them.

Following that they should be locked up until (not released until), they have produced models of the same type and to the same standard as the ones destroyed, just so they appreciate the work involved.

Oh......Hang on......sorry I was forgetting myself, this is 2019.
What will we do with them.......errr......Oh I know why don't we get the tax payers, including the people who's life's work has been destroyed to pay for a break somewhere nice so the villains, sorry little darlings can learn to appreciate the finer things in life.

Rant over.

Reply to What the heck is happening to this globe/ country in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back