Discuss What paperwork do you keep? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What paperwork do you keep for boiler services you have carried out?

I have an excel sheet I have made up, I print two out before the job.
One copy for me and one copy for the customer
I then print FGA results in max and min and tightness test results
One copy for me and one for the customer

Feels like I spend most of my time waiting for the Kane printer

I write everything on the cert. Which I do on my iPad and then email it to the customer.

I’m trying to go paper free as much as possible, I use an Anton FGA with blue tooth to a tablet for my read outs, and gas engineer software for service records,invoicing and quotes which covers both oil and gas. Trying to get my head around linking an accounting package to the software. my bank has also just started a thing where you can photo and link receipts to statements, sometimes feels like I need a degree in software management, but once you have your customers on your data base it’s a pretty good system and it’s always accessible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What paperwork do you keep? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I fix what I can around the house myself and have fixed a few toilets but I need help with this one. This toilet keeps running and stopping...
Replies
Views
Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Back