Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try and sell it as spares or repairs, if not I'll take off as much as I can before I scrap it. Its going to break my heart seeing them put a claw through it to put it on the lorry! Live and learn! I'm buying a Toyota Corolla next!!

Engines are like rocking horse poo and very expensive when they do show up! I might take the head off and inspect the damage, I'd like to think I could get away with a new head, piston and valve. But in reality I think the block is probably shagged too! It still runs, albeit on three cylinders!

Engines are like rocking horse poo and very expensive when they do show up! I might take the head off and inspect the damage, I'd like to think I could get away with a new head, piston and valve. But in reality I think the block is probably shagged too! It still runs, albeit on three cylinders!

Thought running on three was good going for an Alfa!

The running on three is ok, its the noise of the engine eating itself is what disheartening!

It's got to be worth keeping, surely. Feel fr you mate, sounds like a total disaster.

Alfa has gone :( Did not have time to repair or strip it and didn't want to throw more money at it. Was breaking my heart looking at it, plus the tax was running out. Sold it for........£200! It had £280 worth of tyres on it! Extremely expensive mistake!

To rub salt in the wound, I am now driving this..........

DSCF3165.jpg
Which is on a 3 year lease, so I can't even hand it back for another two years and 3 months :( I make very, very silly decisions when it comes to cars! As a kneejerk reaction to the Alfa getting towed away I very nearly went and financed a Focus ST, but slept on it and decided to save the money instead!!

Alfa has gone :( Did not have time to repair or strip it and didn't want to throw more money at it. Was breaking my heart looking at it, plus the tax was running out. Sold it for........£200! It had £280 worth of tyres on it! Extremely expensive mistake!

To rub salt in the wound, I am now driving this..........

View attachment 13174
Which is on a 3 year lease, so I can't even hand it back for another two years and 3 months :( I make very, very silly decisions when it comes to cars! As a kneejerk reaction to the Alfa getting towed away I very nearly went and financed a Focus ST, but slept on it and decided to save the money instead!!

Do you actually have a mangina?!?!

I think a double dose of masculinity needs to be injected into your brain - Stat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock