Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I no longer "drive" the Alfa :(

DSCF3159.jpg
This is what I found! I think cylinder no 1 has dropped a valve :( Proper f****d. This ladies and gentlemen is what happens when you buy with your heart and not your head!

Not as sorry as I am! Its got a full tank of fuel, £60 worth of brand new oil and £280 worth of dunlop tyres with less than 100 miles wear on it!

Thats all its good for now :(

I'm not a car breaker expert but perhaps if you've got the time you might get more money for individual parts (seats, tires, wheels, lights easily removed parts by you etc)?!?

I'm always sceptical of taking a car to a scrappy as I think they'd just rip you off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock