Discuss What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to jump back to the top of the most hated list ( if I'm not there already) but I've had a chat with my son and I'm getting his Lambo Gallardo back to keep as he is buying something else ( to be decided) but as they won't offer enough for trade on we are keeping both hahaha
Prob not for a couple of months but i can wait

hope you get piles so u cant drive it, just green horns Really ;) git comes to mind as well

Last edited by a moderator:
not true as the fastest car ever had no wheel drive at all, thrust2:)

thats not a car.....thats a plane with no wings....so what is the fastest "car" driven through the wheels?

What do you call fast....top speed or accelleration?....most people think f1 are the fastest but have no idea

hope you get piles so u cant drive it, just green horns Really ;) git comes to mind as well

Haha, was discussing it with the younger boys tonight and they are delighted, the misses asked what I was going to do with my present car, but as we have twins I "can't" get rid of it as we need to to their football and all the other stuff they do, ( sometimes the misses is busy so I still need my car so it looks as if stuck with the xf jag and the Lambo haha (I could use her qashqai but she point bank refuses to drive the Lambo)

haha, was discussing it with the younger boys tonight and they are delighted, the misses asked what i was going to do with my present car, but as we have twins i "can't" get rid of it as we need to to their football and all the other stuff they do, ( sometimes the misses is busy so i still need my car so it looks as if stuck with the xf jag and the lambo haha (i could use her qashqai but she point bank refuses to drive the lambo)

i've a nice dry garage in much better climatic conditions than you??????????

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366755258.363150.jpg

My toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Car Do You Drive (Other Than Van?) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock