Discuss what boilers do you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

giarc00007

Gas Engineer
got to price up combi boiler for good customer. i have been fitting ideal logic + or baxi platinums of late. is there any other boilers you guys like to fit with decent warranties?

ideal vouge 10 year
viessmann 200-ws 5 year
worcester compacts 7 year

yeah i used to fit viessmanns fantastic boiler, but the price and warranty put customers off, also because they have never heard of them also doesnt help

i never fit worcesters only repairs i find them very awkward to work on dont know what they are like to fit

Vogue
Vaillant plus
Energys - new but I like em

vogues are a nice boiler actually only fitted a couple but do remember they seemed a fantastic little boiler, very quiet

atags are like viessmanns but another option

be-like-bill-williams-plumbing-and-heating-supplies.jpg

anyone fitted those intergas boilers. rep was in local merchants other morning but didnt have time to listen to usual dribble about being most reliable boiler like the robots all reps are

there ok but dont like a few things about them and think spares are hard to get (not fitted one myself not until they change a few things)

whats the 050 missing compared to the 100

Stuff like a filling loop, a different clock, and not sure if it comes with pipe tail connections, they maybe a compression nut and olive connection . I think the upgrade for the warrenty costs £40 and puts it up to seven years . Good boiler , a pal of mine has literally fitted hundreds on social housing jobs .

is that what you tend to fit alpha man?

That's ALL I fit!, haven't fitted an Alpha in over 3 years now!,LOL,

I love fixing them, but wouldn't fit one for my customer!,

Not fussed on the product or the backup, and can't stand the the very UNHELPFUL and UNTECHNICAL helpline staff anymore, so Alpha, if you're reading this, that's why I don't fit your product!!

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what boilers do you recommend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock