Discuss Water filter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Lickers

Hi all

I work in a microbrewery and just off the water inlet to the building we have three water filters (which are required for brewing) but one of them is currently broken. My boss wants a bypass system so that if one filter is broken we can bypass it and use the other two. They run linear along the wall from the internal stop tap connected by 22mm copper pipe. Would it be ok to make a bypass system using 22mm full bore valves, some copper tube and equal tees?

Thanks

Dave

Quick *** packet drawing for you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 28
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Water filter bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock