Search the forum,

Discuss Vokera Unica 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carole333

Hi, I' looking for a gas engineer in the Bradford 13 area.
Vokera Boiler heating water, rads cold, pressure ok, room stat set to top. no LED lights on at all.

Thanks Julian, great professional service. Heating up and running again!:smile5:
See you next week for next job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Unica 28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - can anyone suggest the spare part need to rectify the E040 water transducer fault on a Vokera boiler? The error message states to top up water pressure but WP is fine. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up a flashing 79 code. Try restarting the boiler straight away but I have to wait 10 minutes for it to cool down before it works. I reset the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Hi First time posting, so any advice appreciated. Not long moved into house with Vokera Easi Heat Plus C boiler and it's not firing up properly. The orange light is staying on and green light is flashing every 5 seconds. I called Vokera and they told me to reset it, but that doesn't seem to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock