Discuss Vokera not so technical support in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found them terrible and getting part numbers is even worse the amount of times they have given me a completely wrong part number is unbelievable.

This guy on ther tech line told me I needed a part that wasn't even in the boiler manual and when I queried him he said it was definitely in the boiler I had so I ordered the part from the code he gave and guess what no where for it to go and when I call back another tech guy tells me it's another part. That I've tested and verified is ok but he is adamant this is the same all the time with these guys I don't use Vokera cause I don't like them I think they want all the service call for their own guys and won't give out much info or maybe their brain dead as it seems
rant over

Dont always believe what technical tell you either and always double check the part numbers!

vokera are not even worth calling to be honest these guys will give you the same info as their bad manuals
fault code 10 ingnition failure/no flame sensed/condense stat activated
all working fine checked all above continuity from electrode to pcb checked stat all ok boiler fires and locks out immediatly was thinking more than likely pcb or gv so called just to ask if they had any issues like this to confirm instead of just purchasing the parts
what this guy told me was to check all the components that i had already confirmed to him were ok ,and had no more info or experience to do with issue

may only be somebody messing about, but I heard Viessmann are buying Vokera, as we sing on the football terraces,
'what a waste a money !!!!!!!!!!!!'

may only be somebody messing about, but I heard Viessmann are buying Vokera, as we sing on the football terraces,
'what a waste a money !!!!!!!!!!!!'

They are ;)
In their defense 78% of the people that called up their tech help weren't at the boiler...that's not very helpful

Dont always believe what technical tell you either and always double check the part numbers!

Some times you can't double check part numbers I was after something it wasn't on parts arena so phoned them they gave me the number I checked what it was called and it sounded right ordered it wrong part phoned them again gave me another number that was wrong! Took until the 3rd attempt to get it right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera not so technical support in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock