Discuss Vaillant plume extension kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Am I making it up or do you unplug the terminal from. The existing flue and insert it in one of the elbows. Sorry been a while since I’ve done one

Yeah me too, the kit actually includes a flue end terminal replacement that you can push the plume pipe extension straight into but nothing specifically for the end as I've seen and used for other manus.
No biggy I can make do by cutting the pipe or using any unused elbows.

Reply to Vaillant plume extension kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. Flue collector on vaillant ecomax 18e needs refitting but no longer have the cardboard template included in the kit. Does...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock