Search the forum,

Discuss New Vaillant filling loop required. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Stigster

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Hi Folks,

Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not doing the job but he wants to know what to buy and replace it himself and asked me where to get one. I said I'd have a mooch. He sent this picture. I already asked him to take the plastic heads off and try with an adjustable as I've found these rounded off inside in the past so they turn but don't move the spindle. He did that, closed them with a spanner, pressure still constantly creeping up. They are letting by.

Any pointers most welcome.

Cheers,

Stu

Vaillant.jpg

He tried cracking the flex nut to double check it’s the filling loop passing could be the plate that’s gone

He tried cracking the flex nut to double check it’s the filling loop passing could be the plate that’s gone
No, I'm sure he hasn't. I'm going to go take a look in the next couple of days now. I'll check the valves both sides. Good call on the exchanger. That's gas engineer territory though, right? Got to open the case for that.

Thanks.

No, I'm sure he hasn't. I'm going to go take a look in the next couple of days now. I'll check the valves both sides. Good call on the exchanger. That's gas engineer territory though, right? Got to open the case for that.

Thanks.

Yep spot on

Reply to New Vaillant filling loop required. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock