Discuss VAILLANT ecotec plus 831 wiring controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry confusing myself. vrt 15 240v should work with ts 160.

vrt 50 ebus. should work with ts 150

Last edited:
1660cc777f1d69cc46d9c93b06b33f8c.jpg
hope this may help

thanks ollieg saved that pic for future reference. Although i can't get back to the place and try it i think i've figured it out in that the wireless roomstat i used is for 10v-240v so i should have used the 24v out/return from boiler. DOH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to VAILLANT ecotec plus 831 wiring controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I am considering replacing my existing boiler with the new 2023 Vaillant ecotec plus 625 boiler. I currently have 3 x Heatmiser neoStat...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm new to this forum and just looking for some advice if someone could please help. I'm trying to fit a Drayton smart heating system and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi We've got a Vaillant ecotec plus 428 that doesn't seem to want to supply any heat to the radiators despite the hot water working just fine...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock