Discuss Unvented cylinder size in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Bungalow....
Big bungalow? Still applies bedrooms and living areas can be split up all these little things add up to more control over your heating and savings on energy, the one big thing to remember is insulation 350 mm in your loft space is now the norm walls , floors I'd do the lot if I could in reality you probably can't 🙂 but just do what you can.

Big bungalow? Still applies bedrooms and living areas can be split up all these little things add up to more control over your heating and savings on energy, the one big thing to remember is insulation 350 mm in your loft space is now the norm walls , floors I'd do the lot if I could in reality you probably can't 🙂 but just do what you can.
4 bed, yeah, i suppose its big by todays standards, 80s...so insultaion is poor at least...on a hill to, so we catch the easterly blows!

As KoP suggested the best thing you can do to improve efficiency and comfort is to improve insulation - it really can't be overstated!
Weather comp is underrated too I think and is definitely possible with s-plan type setup. You could search for X-plan as an option, it does start to get a bit technical but well worth a try.

I just re-read this. I first read it as no more than 7 minutes at a time. Apologies, how long are you in there? 7 minutes is a long shower in my book. If it's going to be over 10-12 min each one after another, go bigger.
No idea! Ive never timed it tbh!!
I have more on my plate than thinking about shower times at present....selfish but true....shower time is my escape, my down time

Reply to Unvented cylinder size in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, looking for some recommendations for a slimline indirect unvented cylinder to go with a new system boiler that we're having installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
H
Sizing an indirect H/W cylinder. What size of H/W cylinder would I need for a property with 9 bathrooms?
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock