Discuss Unvented Cylinder Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi can anyone help? I called an Engineer as there was water discharging through the tundish of my heating system, he diagnosed ‘cold water compilation valve failed’ then said I had to call a plumber as it was nothing to do with the system and was a plumbing issue. Surely this is all to do with the heating system and requires a G3 engineer?

You are correct anything to do with the safety discharge and component parts needs to be worked on by a G3 engineer

The heating system is not the same as the hot water system, you are correct in needing a g3 qualified plumber but the hot water system may not be covered by your maintenance plan.

Reply to Unvented Cylinder Kingspan Albion Ultrasteel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Afternoon. I have an issue with no water flow from any of the hot taps in the house, I can't seem to find a solution to the issue. System is a...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'd like your opinion on something that is worrying me please: my landlady's plumber replaced the bottom/night element of my...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock