Search the forum,

Discuss central heating unvented losing pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue.
During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or pressure dropping with unvented hot water cylinder system.
During summer time there is no usage of central heating so the pressure at unvented system is not losing or low pressure. Pressure at one bar during summer time.

only in winter time, i am having low pressure on unvented system.
During winter time, i run central heating, with in two days, the pressure goes to zero so i have to top-up to 1 and half bar and then pressure goes to zero bar . this is the pressure gauge at unvented hot water cylinder system which shows zero.

I can't see any leak on the ceiling. I wonder whether the water goes back from radiator to hot water cylinder hence the central heating water loses and pressure goes down.

I also get tick tick sound when i start central heating for few mins. I did bleed radiators and gas is released.

Reply to central heating unvented losing pressure in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock