Discuss Ummm, yeah right!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone fancy ringing ip the number and recording the bull**** sales pitch?

Fernox (or is it Sentinel??) actually claim their inhibitor can reduce your bills too.

Personally like to believe that Frys turkish delights are 97% fat free and can eat 20 a day if i like even although they removed that claim from the wrapper years ago under pressure from the anti nice thing to eat non believers no doubt :smile:

Fernox (or is it Sentinel??) actually claim their inhibitor can reduce your bills too.

Personally like to believe that Frys turkish delights are 97% fat free and can eat 20 a day if i like even although they removed that claim from the wrapper years ago under pressure from the anti nice thing to eat non believers no doubt :smile:

97% fat free cos you eat 3% of the stuff and chuck the rest in the bin:)

The guy has been on here peddling in the past, someone emailed him for the flyer and posted it up, I ripped it to ****....I like the bit about we have to set our stat back......read and think about that!

I think we all called it a snake oil thread?

Lads not happy with you tearing my product to shreds here ! Im not parading it around the forum as it is againest the forum rules ! Yes the product might sound like a load of balls to you but it works ! Try it and report back to me what you think, it does work !

Ive had my product tested and externally tested and paid alot of money to have that done because i believe in my product and happy to sell it. The case studies on the website are real ! Ive had this product used in schools, small hospitals and many nursing homes ! All saying it works !

As for ripping into the "fancy words" there the real chemical and ingreadient names. Yes it is worded fancy in order to impress people a little more but who doesnt do that ? Ill look at some of your websites and see if your trying to sell yourself to customers. Your having a dig at the names because half of you nitwits cant spell your own name ! Some of you have to set alarms on your phones every 15 seconds telling you to breathe in and out !

You have got me to bite here but its my product ! My business ! When people google it and they see this ! Or members of the site not buying it because of you guys slagging it off. Its not on lads !

Lads not happy with you tearing my product to shreds here ! Im not parading it around the forum as it is againest the forum rules ! Yes the product might sound like a load of balls to you but it works ! Try it and report back to me what you think, it does work !

Ive had my product tested and externally tested and paid alot of money to have that done because i believe in my product and happy to sell it. The case studies on the website are real ! Ive had this product used in schools, small hospitals and many nursing homes ! All saying it works !

As for ripping into the "fancy words" there the real chemical and ingreadient names. Yes it is worded fancy in order to impress people a little more but who doesnt do that ? Ill look at some of your websites and see if your trying to sell yourself to customers. Your having a dig at the names because half of you nitwits cant spell your own name ! Some of you have to set alarms on your phones every 15 seconds telling you to breathe in and out !

You have got me to bite here but its my product ! My business ! When people google it and they see this ! Or members of the site not buying it because of you guys slagging it off. Its not on lads !

I'am in then.......debit my card for a dozen bottles

Well I'll tell you what, mate. Provide some REAL evidence, with proper controlled studies using accepted scientific methods, and I'll take you seriously. Right now you have two "case studies" that are not worthy of the name - simply stating "I've got it and it works" is NOT a case study!

As for the hospital scenario - they claim to have cut their consumption by 10-11% over the previous year. What were the comparative temperatures like? Warmer weather equals less fuel used. Show us the figures!

The Carshalton college one is laughable - week one, daily temp average was 0.7 degrees. Week 2, it was 1.2 degrees. Week 2 they used a little less gas. No s*&t Sherlock!

I've got no issues with anyone trying to make a living, but have some self-respect. You're an engineer, act like one, not like a snake-oil salesman.

Well I'll tell you what, mate. Provide some REAL evidence, with proper controlled studies using accepted scientific methods, and I'll take you seriously. Right now you have two "case studies" that are not worthy of the name - simply stating "I've got it and it works" is NOT a case study!

As for the hospital scenario - they claim to have cut their consumption by 10-11% over the previous year. What were the comparative temperatures like? Warmer weather equals less fuel used. Show us the figures!

The Carshalton college one is laughable - week one, daily temp average was 0.7 degrees. Week 2, it was 1.2 degrees. Week 2 they used a little less gas. No s*&t Sherlock!

I've got no issues with anyone trying to make a living, but have some self-respect. You're an engineer, act like one, not like a snake-oil salesman.

Tehe, why so serious :p

on31ll is taking the micky of the guys that come on here as far as im aware :p

image.jpg Springs to mind!

Ha ha and he has caught ! Ofcourse im taking the ****. Got nothin to do with that well water in a bottle !

The skys the limit pal ! Bank limits are stupid anyway ! I went to open account other day (because halifax are crap) he said i needed bank statements for passes 4 months ! So i took in 5 months worth from my account with halifax and he did his credit check and said sadly we cant give you an account ! I actually felt embareased ive never been bad with money or owed anything to anyone ! Anyway he had a nose at my bank statements showing a fair bit of cash in and out each month and he could t understand why my credit rating was bad ! So anyway walked next door to barclays and they nearly sucked me off to open an accpunt with them ! Jut goes to show you how banks work.

I bank with Natwest. Asked them for a credit card once and they offered me one with a £500 limit saying that's all my credit history would allow - despite having a £5k overdraft facility with them!

Needless to say I told them to shove the credit card and made use of some other offers!

To build up a credit history i asked both santander and natwest for a credit card.

got refused on the grounds i havent built any credit history since ive been able to get a credit card at 18......

anyone else see how idiotic that is?

See that blonde in the add I' d believe anything she told me so I'm in for a few dozen bottles

To build up a credit history i asked both santander and natwest for a credit card.

got refused on the grounds i havent built any credit history since ive been able to get a credit card at 18......

anyone else see how idiotic that is?

Same here mate !

the only thing going for this snake oil that i can see is that it is much cheaper than that magic box doohicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ummm, yeah right!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock