Discuss UFH Quotation pricing and info in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I'm pricing my first UFH job. It's a new extension. UFH zones in kitchen, utility and bathroom. I will be fitting a new boiler which will supply heat to the existing radiators and UFH. Having had no experience in UFH just wondering where the best place to start is. Would a manufacturer help with the spec and design? When pricing does anyone use a rule of thumb method as price in meter2?

Thank you Ryan

Normally manufacturers spec and design the system as a rule of thumb around £75 a m2 for supply and fit

Reply to UFH Quotation pricing and info in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Moved into our house 2 months ago and encountered our fair share of issues. So much so that I hadn't even tested to see if the CH system...
Replies
Views
Hi , thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post. I’m currently about to start renovating my kitchen / dining room, I am looking at the...
Replies
Views
B
Bit late as we are half way through 😩 but just wondering if I’ve had my pants taken down or this is reasonable (well the norm with supply and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of designing heating for a new property. Downstairs there will be a radiator in the lounge, utility room, toilet and the...
Replies
Views
Back