Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss UFH Quotation pricing and info in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, I'm pricing my first UFH job. It's a new extension. UFH zones in kitchen, utility and bathroom. I will be fitting a new boiler which will supply heat to the existing radiators and UFH. Having had no experience in UFH just wondering where the best place to start is. Would a manufacturer help with the spec and design? When pricing does anyone use a rule of thumb method as price in meter2?

Thank you Ryan

Normally manufacturers spec and design the system as a rule of thumb around £75 a m2 for supply and fit

Reply to UFH Quotation pricing and info in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock