Discuss UFH 5 port blend valve leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan Cope

Hi all,

hoping someone can help. Valve is leaking from the pin and i've looked everywhere for a part. Anyone recognise the attached and where I can get one please? Main thread is approx 200mm Dia.

Port is big brass block with 5 ports, can't find that anywhere either!

Cheers,

JC

IMG_3774.jpg

Probably just a leaking o ring on the shaft seal if you can dismantle & buy an o ring set?

Buy an o ring set like said before lol... Need a bit of luck normally tho, there either too big or too small ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UFH 5 port blend valve leaking in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

New LPG installation with 2x 19kg cylinders outside, plus change-over regulator with isolator valve on output, then 10 metres of 15mm copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi folks! Just looking for a little piece of mind / advice here... We live in a tenement flat in Edinburgh which has our central heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right section to post this, so here goes. If not, my apologies, newbie here. I am removing a radiator in my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock