Discuss Two rads + room thermostat - omit TRVs on one, or both? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

S80

Hi Guys - just a quickie!

I'm aware that a TRV shouldn't be fitted to a rad in a thermostat-controlled room, but does that apply to all rads, when more than one is fitted in the room - regardless of how they may be proportioned?

Cheers

Hi Guys - just a quickie!

I'm aware that a TRV shouldn't be fitted to a rad in a thermostat-controlled room?

Cheers

you answered your own question there very quickly :)

Thanks for that. The living room in our house must have been 'knocked through' at some point, so one rad has a TRV and one doesn't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Two rads + room thermostat - omit TRVs on one, or both? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
Jaga radiators (with heat-exchangers) have their own small fans, that "will modulate down when the room temperature is met – the room temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock