Discuss Top 10 tools you always use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top tools for me

Pencil (behind the ear) Pen in the pocket
Tape (clipped to pants or pocket)
Knife (clipped to pocket)
Phone (in the pocket)
Voltage pen (in the pocket)

No need for any fancy arm carrier

Would be nice to invent a square ring spanner for those newfangled radiator valves that you don't do up with an internal Allen key. Nigh impossible to remove if someone's wound them in with hemp and paste.

At a guess:

1. Pen deburrer.
2. Adjustable spanners - I have some nice ones where the jaw slides down the handle instead of at right angles to it.
3. Steel rule.
4. Water pump pliers.
5. #2 Pozi screwdriver.
6. Torch (the type that you use to see in the dark).
7. Adjustable pipe cutter, Monument type.
8. Pencil and note pad.
9. 15/22 hand bender.
10. Monument type tap 'spanner'.

Last edited:
Frenchman, in Germany. ......

Hmmmmmmm.......

Keeping an eye on this one for now.....

You suspicious old dog you :wink:

Thought that's what we have mates or apprentice's for ? Something fixed on your arm cant see it being any good in this trade, loads of tool belts etc. available, even fishing jacket (Body warmer) loads of pockets.

this is the post that got me here, and i wanted to make sure that I got the right stuff, I'm working on something similar but this look interresting too https://kindafunnyforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=2705#p38912

I don't want to put a downer on it mate, but I wouldn't have thought there is any need for an arm tool holder in our trade. We need to get our arms ( and bodies ) into small spaces, a watch is sometimes a hindrance!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Top 10 tools you always use in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock