Discuss Toilet horizontal soil pan connector with multiple bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of cutting pipe flush with floor and using a Mcalpine DC1 fittings which fits inside pipe and and then a branch in to that? You'll be 120mm off the floor so roughly 60mm and you can go direct to pan and a 90 pan con

I unfortunately cannot modify the vertical soil pipe, its shared with the upstairs neighbour, and it is made of metal or ceramics I believe, so I cannot modify that part. The floor is concrete.

If I raise the toilet pan somehow, how much gradient should I have at least with all these bends?

Thanks

Adam

Adam you are misunderstanding I think. you should be able to cut the part fixed in the floor flush with the floor and do as several members have mentioned above. if you can post pics it would be a great help.

Modifying the vertical soil pipe is not an option, and using a different one (or new one) inside or outside the building is not an option either.

If I raise the toilet pan around 8 cm, would that be enough with all the bends?

Thanks

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet horizontal soil pan connector with multiple bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Installing a new toilet in a small cloakroom. The previous toilet was connected to the waste through a 5" plastic fitting that is attached...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock