Discuss Toilet horizontal soil pan connector with multiple bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steveb,

I think you are right the bathroom must have been designed with a low level toilet originally, and it has changed position several times over the past 30 years. Now I am putting a more modern one, and as you said the position of the soil pipes makes things a bit harder when changing the position of the pan again.

Adam

Hi Riley,

the old toilet used to face the soil pipe directly, so there were no bends and not much distance from the pan. Now the bathtub took the place the toilet (I am reorganising the entire bathroom), so the actual position of the pan makes the most sense.

The saniflow idea should work but that's another can of worms and expenses I would prefer to avoid if possible.

I think rpm option is the best by turning at 45° if that's doable you can get some nice Corner toilets

or can you do this?

pan connector.png

Can you not cut the soil pipe below the branch & then you can put a new branch in at any angle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet horizontal soil pan connector with multiple bends in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Installing a new toilet in a small cloakroom. The previous toilet was connected to the waste through a 5" plastic fitting that is attached...
Replies
Views
As part of a slow DIY bathroom refit I've removed the old toilet from the original location next to the soil pipe (and obviously capped off the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock